Change Of Name After Marriage in Passport

How to Change Name After Marriage for women in Passport

We Make your experience of Change Of Name After Marriage in your Passport easy & Stress free, For Any Assistance Call 9821636000 or fill the form & get a Expert Assistance immediately.

In India, Once Female gets Married, Her Surname and In case even her first name changes as per In law surname or Astrology, Such Change must be compulsory bring in to notice of Passport, Changing Name requires a list of documents, We will guide you for the same .So you can be rest assured that the requisite documents given by you will be in safe hands & will be duly executed by us at the scheduled time frame.

Our expert team possesses expertise at Change Of Name After Marriage in Passport for the above reason, We are a Authorized & Trained VLE under CSC ( E-governance Services India Ltd ) & ISO 9001:2015 Certified for Quality Services. We Offer Quality services at Affordable Cost, we would be more than happy to help you Call 9821636000 or fill the form and Get a Expert Assistance immediately.

Get Expert Assistance


Ouch! There was a server error.
Retry »

Sending message...

Fill in the form & we'll be in touch soon

Spambot blocker question

1 + 6 =

The document List Varies from Case to Case, And If the Applicant is Adult & Employee or Dependent or Family Member of Government/PSU/Statutory Body employee, below mentioned are the basic

Mandatory Documents Required for Re-issuing Passport due to Change Of Name After Marriage in Passport

◘ Old Passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages, including ECR/Non-ECR page (previously ECNR) and the page of observation (if any), made by Passport Issuing Authority and validity extension page, if any, in respect of short validity passport
◘ Documentary proof for any one of the Non-ECR
◘ Self attested photocopy of the spouse’s Passport (Optional)

Original documents along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the same to be shown at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK) for processing. Kindly Refer the PSK or Passport portal for any Additional documents

The Procedure to Change Name After Marriage for women in Passport :

For changing Your Appearance or Photograph in Passport, One must apply for Re-Issue Not Fresh / New Passport, While You apply for Re-issue of Passport select reason as Change of Gender, Kindly Make the above required documents ready as its need to be submitted at the Passport Seva Kendra (PSK), along with your passport application form

Note: The information provided above is indicative. The decision of APO/RPO shall be considered final.

Step by Step Procedure to Re-Issue Passport due to Change Of Name After Marriage in Passport

◘ Login in to Passport Seva Website, If already have username or registered for New One
◘ Select RPO
◘ Opt for Re-issue Option
◘ Select the Reason for Re-issue (i.e Change Of Name After Marriage )
◘ Select Type, No of Page & Proceed
◘ Fill In the Details, Book an Appointment & Pay the Fees.